Curly hair? Oh yeah!!

Whoa.... who said I couldn't have curly hair?!
It looks kinda nice too, eh! Hehehe...

Maaaan, the first couple of weeks I hated it...
didn't even know if I had to brush all the curls out,
if I had to blow dry my hair after washing,
if I had to sleep with it tied up~

Well, on the third week of my stressful curly hair
I went to get it 'hydrated'...
'had no idea that when you got a perm you became blond...
it was losing its 'blackness' and the dryness...
OMG - kinda worrisome

Noooowwwww, it's a whole different story!
I've bought this cream
that I'm supposed to put on my hair after washing
so the curls don't lose their shape...
and my hair bounces wonderfully!!

Hahahaha... so vendo pra crer!

So if you ever get tired of your
boring hold-no-hair-clips straight hair...
GET A PERM!!!
That's the way to go!
Yuhuuuuu...
PS. Please don't mind the picture...
I swear... my hair looks great!
I'll try to take a real picture and show ya!!

No comments: