Au revoir ~

"Parting is such sweet sorrow."
William Shakespeare

I'm thankful to God for having met Anelise
... only God knows what her friendship means in my life ...
~ the right person at the right time ~
Just got back from saying my final good-bye to her.
It's interesting how in moments like this,
I pretend to be happy and strong
... although my heart is filled with sorrow.
Certainly He has prepared a greater future.
We're all just trying to follow His plan.

Dear God,
take good care of her and
keep her in the palm of Your hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
My make up is gonna smudge...
I'm gonna miss you sooooo much, your friendship really means a lot to me, and it's so sad to be so far away now, but I'm confident we will keep in contact and visit each other frequently!!!! I miss you.... I was really touched that you went to say goodbye to me at the airport.... won't ever forget it!!! Bjos, Lise