"Dom Quixote de Lugar Nenhum"

So this is the name of the play I went to watch last night.
All I had to do was to print a flyer I received from Alianca Francesa
- my French language school - hehehe... ^^
and take it to the ticket booth of the Teatro Sergio Cardoso.
I got a really good discount... from R$40 to R$15!!

Dom Quixote de Lugar Nenhum is by Ruy Guerra.
It is a musical comedy about a man
who meanders through the desert of the Northeast of Brazil
in search of his never-seen muse - Dulcineia,
a dragon and the justice in the world!
It's an adaptation of Don Quijote de la Mancha
by the famous Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes.



I guess being an 'apprentice' of the French language...
... there are some advantages! Hehehe~
Well, I invited my friend from the course... Milane.
Elle est tres amusante et tres sympatique!
After the play we went to an Italian neighbourhood called Bixiga
and had a nice pizza dinner. It was great!

No comments: