6º Festival Varilux de Cinema Francês

Ok, another French movie!! ... hahaha ... I've never loved being a 'student' as much as I do now... being a French language learner ... it's great!! I get all these invitations for shows and movies
~ Gotta love it, eh~

Well, today's movie was Prête-moi ta main (A Noiva Perfeita). It was a sneak-preview... hehehe ... Now, how cool is that?! There will be several French movies at the HSBC Belas Artes theater here in Sao Paulo from the 9th to the 15th of November... This festival is held yearly in order to incite people (Brazilians) to watch French movies.

Well, I guess that'll make me busy with my extra-French-curriculum. Hehehe... I wanna go see as many as I can. Ok, ok, ok ... I have to admit that the listening was a little too advanced for me ... ^^ but I managed to understand the 'overarching' idea ...HUAHUAHUA...

No comments: