Happy Thanksgiving~

Let me see ... I'm thankful for ...

* my daddy * my mommy * my brother * my grandma * my shelter * my diet and appetite * my life * my health * my straight-curly hair * my eyes * my eyelids * my 20/20 eyesight * my nose * my olfacty * my mouth * my tastebud * my round face * my pierced ears * my perfect hearing * my zits * my double chin * my barely existing neck * my eye-catching broad shoulders * my nice strong arms * my soft elbows * my artistic hands * my 10 pianist fingers * my sometimes hairy armpits * my gracious breast * my tummy * my charming hips * my little round buttocks * my sexy legs * my scarred knees * my princess feet * my 10 cute little toes * my arched feet soles * my muscles * my bones * my nerves * my period * my brain * my capacity to think - at times * my job * my education * my background * my culture and subcultures * my true friends * my enimies * my colleagues * my boss * my unforgettable precious students * my financial situation which allows me to enjoy life * my mentors ...

Oh gooooosh... the list goes on forever...
(I guess I could be more 'mature' about listing
some serious things to be thankful for)
There are just so many things I can list to what I'm thankful for
... from the smallest to the greatest ...
from tangible to untangible ... But come on...
I gotta admit that all these things I'm soooo forevermore greatful for
are because of the GOD I believe in...the one who's given me
all and much more than I deserve!
My dear GOD, thank you soooo much!!

No comments: