Family ~ my brother...

These first few days of 2008 I'm spending it with my brother.
... Oh yeah ... I've come to the 'hottest place' of Brazil ... again.
My brother is here all by himself ... and I gotta be honest ...
do feel sorry for him. There's NOTHING in Teresina besides
the Sun and the HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT weather!
A friend of mine once told me that in a few hundred years,
Piauienses (people from the state of Piaui) will be the only survivers
from this terrible global warming! hahah...
Also, time goes sooooo much slower here!!
~ i kid you not~
Well, trying to keep myself busy, I hit the boxes and boxes
of dusty photo albums in the storage room
... and I found some more pictures of my childhood ...
and cuz this short stay of mine here in Teresina is with my brother,
I decided to keep a few pictures of my brother and I
from the good ol'days.




I guess I should take some pictures during my stay here
... cuz one day I'll wanna remember theses days ...
Manuel Opah, eu te amo!

No comments: