Saying Good-bye...


OK ... now it's officially over!
I am no longer part of the BIS academic staff member.
What a relief! Pheew~~
I honestly won't miss any of the work,
but I'll truly miss my students I had for the last couple of years.
My students threw a surprise party for me today.
... It was 100% surprise ...
They were so good at keeping it secret
in order to be perfect ... hahaha... I'll never forget!
They are so precious ...
they carry a little bit of me inside their little heads and hearts
... it's somewhere in there... for sure!! ^^
(teachers never lose hope ... hahaha)

~ J.P., Brunno, Carol ~

~ Brunninhooooo ... cutie ~
~ Matheus, J.P., Silvio, Leo, John in the back ~
~ Mr. Araujo, Estela, Julia ~
~ the Gebenlian sisters (Catherine & Julia) ... and J.P.~
~ Monica (head-master), Andreia (coordinator) ~
... and the kids go crazy on the board ...
~ Carol, Nathalie, Belen, Gica, J.P., and part of Luanna ~
~ Andrezza, Leticia, Julia, Malu ~

... I got a huge farewell card ...
almost all students of BIS signed it ... so sweet, eh!





I'll miss them all.

No comments: