Cebrating my birthday with my students


This year I turned ... oops, I lost count!
Hahaha ... anyways ... I DID want to celebrate my birthday
with the special little guys that I spend every single day.
So, I took a few 'choco-pies' ... one for each student ...
and a few candles ... also one for each student ...
Noooooo, I didn't light any of the candles,
even though I took a little box of matches. ^^


It was so funny, cuz I gave them a little invitation card
at the beginning of the afternoon saying that at exactly 3:10 PM,
there was going to be a birthday party in our class.
... that would be exactly when they leave their art class
and rush out for their busy aftenoon ...
I was 99.9% sure they would be not even remember the party
... and all my birthday plan was going downhill~


But hey!!! During Arts class,
they all made a birthday card for me!!
It was sooooooo sweet... one for the sweetest surprises ever!!
We exchanged surprises ... hehehe ... It was fun!



I think this is one of those moments that reassures me
that working with children is the best thing in the world.
They're trully full of surprises!
Btw, the kids think I'm ... at most ...
25 years old. ^^

No comments: