Joel ... my spanish teacher!


These first three days of May,
the 3rd Bilingual Conference is taking place at the school I work
... and I was kindly 'bullied' by my colleague into taking part
of presenting some speakers of the many that came for this event.
The workshop topics sounded quite interesing so I gave in.

Projeto de Escola Bilíngue
Espanhol-Português
(Uruguai) and
Projeto Escola Intercultural Bilíngue
de Fronteira
(Argentina-Brasil)

However, there are some words that I will have to say in Spanish
as I am presenting the speakers...
so I had to ask my dear friend Joel for a little hand
... ^^ Heheheh ... He's a doll, eh!
You just gotta love the background music!!!!!




Poor thing ...
he's suffering from the Piggy Flu in Mexico!
Joel ... I like you soooooo much
... you take care!!
God bless you too!

No comments: