Changing my ride ...


So, it's Sunday afternoon, REALLY not in the mood to do anything concerning work. I've been going to work for this past week, but there's only been meetings and planning ... Honesly, I haven't got much done ... I've been too lazy and I'm not ready to start working again!! Heeeelp!! Hahahah ...

Anyways, my parents have been here in Sao Paulo with me for the past few weeks and our primary goal was to look for a 3 bedroom apartment with garage etc and start paying for it and ... eventually in a few years ahead become my sole property. My parents were to help me with the downpayment for the apt, BUT, things didn't turn out the way I thought they would. Things got a little better actually, for me at least.
I GOT A CAAAAAR!!! Hahahah ... How cool is that?!
I never thought of getting a car ... or at least didn't think of getting one till after I have my own house. I think my parents felt sorry for me having to take so many buses to and fro all about town. So now I'm changing my ride~~

... I don't have it with me yet, for it's being shipped and brought into town within the next 15 days ... Meanwhile, what I've been doing is going online and checking out things about it and what they say about it out there~~

What car did I get?! ^^
The car I got as my 3rd decade present is a
... minha primeira SUV ... show ne!!

Preço: a partir de R$ 79 900
Versões: GL 2.0 man./aut., GLS 2.0 e GLS 2.7 V6 aut.
Equipamentos básicos: ar-condicionado, trio elétrico,
banco traseiro bipartido, faróis de neblina,
alarme e vidro da porta traseira basculante
Garantia: 5 anos sem limite de quilometragem
Motor: 4 cilindros, 16V, 1975 cm3,
142 cv a 6000 rpm, 18,7 mkgf a 4500 rpm
Câmbio: manual, 5 marchas
Suspensão: McPherson na frente, dual-link atrás
Freios: disco ventilado na frente, sólido atrás
Direção: hidráulica
Pneus: 235/60 R16

Thank you so much, Daddy!

No comments: