HALLOWEEN'09


So, in school, we celebrated Halloween on the 30th of October.
... all the elementary students came in their costumes ...
There were all kinds of witches, skeletons,
draculas, mummies, pumpkins ...



We all hit the Shopping Iguatemi to go Trick-or-Treating.
This is actually a school tradition
that I got to participate for the first time.
... It was kind of caotic ...
a little bit of organization would've been nice.



The whole time I was with my 1st grade students ...
so when I saw my 3rd graders
I ran over to take a few snaps with and of them.




We were ALL OVER the mall ...
and the parents and the nannies after their own kids!
Nannies? Full-time babysitters?
... only in Brazil, eh ... puhleaaazzz!!!




On the way back to school, I rode on the same van as Esther
... my niece, in case you're wondering who she is ...
and we took a picture together
~ The Korean Witches! HUAHUAHUAHUA ~

No comments: