Buenos Aires

It was the most amazing little trip I've had lately.
Took the 'long weekend' and off I went to visit the hermanos.
The first day was rainy, but nothing could stop me
from looking around this amazing city!



On the second day, I was even more excited
cuz I was gonna go around town with the tour guide and all...
... unfortunatelly, it didn't really turn out that way.
When we got to La Boca (Caminito), I got a little too carried away
with all the distractions that I lost track of time and
missed my bus ... and they all left without me! >.< Puerto Madero.



So, I finished off my own tour of Buenos Aires for the day
and came back to the lovely hotel. I had to get myself ready for the
GRANDIOSO night ... TANGO SHOW!! Yuhuuu...
I went to El Querandi where I met really fun people.
The show was really interesting
... showing the history of Tango in Argentina!
(El Arrabal / El Cabaret / La Milonga / El Modernismo)



Well, on the third day I went to two more barrios
for more sightseeing! (San Telmo and Recoleta)



There was just sooooo much to see
... not enough time in three days!
Don't cry for me Argentina!!
I'll come back!! ^^

1 comment:

joonine said...

안녕~ 경미야
지금 서울 고모댁에서 네 블로그에 들어왔어. 뉴욕 큰아버지도 계시고 모두 모여있어. 애들 가르치는 것 재미있니?
잘지내지? 종종 들릴께.
bye