Feeling AWFUL today!

I just had the worst conversation with my grandmother.
These last few months, honestly, haven't been the easiest
to work on my 9 Fruits of the Spirit ... Galatians 5:22 - 23.
{In case you don't recall the Fruits ... they are ...
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and selfcontrol.}
All right, I know there are TONS of people out there
who live a really bad life and don't have the habit of complaining
not even half as much as I do.
But I have to really let it out of me and say that
I am having a very hard time living with my grandmother.
... Grandma drives me nuts!!! >.<
We are soooo different ... a MAJOR generation gap!!
I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't help it today and
I just said so many things to her. I'm feeling terrible right now.
OH, don't get me wrong ...
I'm not feeling like this just because I told her
some things she needed to hear, but because
I didn't know I had so much anger within me!
What took over me!!!
My whole body began to shake of nervousness.
GOD HELP MEEEEE... I BEG YOU!!
GIVE ME MORE PATIENCE AND LOVE IN MY HEART!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Oi, Sarinha....
Pôxa, amiga... Que posso fazer por você?
I remember you saying you and your nan had your differences, but never EVER hear you talk like this...
Sarinha, maybe it is time of you to think about moving on with your life... and doing it on your own! =) What you think, eh?
Sweetie, anytime you need to talk, please, send me an email, ou let me know on orkut what time you are on... I miss you.
God bless you always, dear. And may He help you with anything and everything you need.
And, just for the records.....
I'M HERE!!!!! =P
Beijo enorme.
Dani.