How Can I Help Someone?!


So this being the first weekend
... as a year older...
I thought of going ahead
and doing something helpful
to someone whom I haven't
the faintest clue
because ... for me ...
if I actually know the exact person
to whom my aid is going
... I guess I get a little full of myself ...
which causes me to sin!
More sin in my life... no thanks~
Soooo yeah,
I went and donated some blood
at Hospital do Coração ... Maaaaaaaaan, it was tough!!!
... I was poked and searched for a blood stream ...
and when they finally found a liiiiiiiittle one,
I had to do the open-close of my hand insessingly,
otherwise no blood would come out! haha...
It seemed the longest 15 minutes of my life
to pump just 470mg of blood.
The nurse said that I have
very thin blood vessels.
Anyways, after the 'hard part'
there came the 'fun part'
... got free snack ... Yuhuuuu!!!
Hahaha ... I have to admit,
kinda felt like the Pavlov dog ...
if ya noe wutta mean~
What a shame, eh! ^^
Well, it was another interesting experience.
Lord willing, I don't have any problems and my blood will be useful to someone
... save a life, maybe~?!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention...
they'll send me all the results of my blood 'test'
in a month or so to my home address ...
and I'll even get a donator's card! Hehe~


No comments: