Ladybug?!




Is it really true that ...
if a ladybugs lands on you it's your lucky day?!
Well, today as I got on the 3rd bus to work,
(I usually take four buses, but today was tragic
... I had to take five buses! Totally NOT my lucky day!)
a little 'adolescent' ladybug ... or should I call it a gentlemanbug ...
landed on my bag. So technically, it didn't land on me.
I was so happy to see a little poke-a-dotted bug
and I had to take a few shots of it.
It wasn't easy... the bus was too shaky~~
but I did manage to get an OK one, as you see above! ^^
I'm totally against killing any kind of bugs,
except for cockroaches... eeeeeeew~
so I didn't kill it... and just watched it
as it gracefully found its way to the window
and flew away violently out of the ongoing 85 Km/hr bus. @.@
Then again... there's a saying that you should never kill a ladybug,
cuz it brings you lots of $$$ ... then you'll be rich, right?!
Well, today happens to be the 1st of the month...
and most of my bills were due today.
I had to go pay'em ... so none of the lucky day
nor $$$ coming my way anytime soon.
Hahaha... the hell with superstition, eh!
I know I'm blessed and God loves me much!
... HUAHUAHUAHUA ...

No comments: