A weekend at Rio

All right, I must say that I had the HUGE-est expectation
to see Rio again after twenty years
... go on the Pão de Açúcar, see the Cristo Redentor ...
you know, the usual touristic stuff ~
but it just didn't turn out exactly how I'd imagined.
... unfortunatelly, the entire weekend was gloomy ...
HOWEVER, we made it the best and the most enjoyable as possible
under our conditions ... hehehe ... ^^
This special friend on the pictures is Maíra, a friend from work
... the one who took me to eat hot-dog last year ...

[Barra da Tijuca]
[trying to 'sunbathe' in this weather...
but I managed to get a tan ... heheh]

[a little snack on the beach]

[the street of the hotel where we stayed
... and the view from our room]
[... went for a little walk on the beach ...]
[sand art]

[Forte de Copacabana]
[the Army Museum and some ruins]
[while I cooled off drinking coconut-water]
[Maíra was diligently bargaining for a map of Brazil - R$10]
[and I decided to quit drinking sodas]

I'll go back some other weekend and
do ALL the things I didn't get to do this time I went.
I have my hopes~~ Hehehe... ^^
MAY THE SUN CONTINUE ON SHINING!
... huahuahuahua ...

No comments: